Our founder, Chloé Valette, knows how hard it is as a design professional to get fresh ideas for new projects. That’s why she’s started to edit exclusive interiors and furniture design Trend Reports. Twice a year, she is digging deeply into the design world and gathers all the best references from design shows and interior design projects in New York, Milan, Paris and more into both a Fall/Winter and a Spring/Summer report.
Tackling the innovation challenge is just as much a skill as designing or creating, and you and your team need guidance to perform when it counts. Thanks to our Trend Report, containing 4 professionally designed trend moods with exclusive insights, find out everything you need to deliver amazing projects to your customers and followers, drawing inspiration from the best emerging or established design trends.
Here’s what’s inside our new and exclusive 37-page ebook issue, for the Fall/Winter 2019-2020 season:
- An exclusive preface, written by internationally famous Swedish architects,
- The 4 Key Trends of the season, 3 pages each,
- The complete Pantone color chart of the season, with up to 21 colors,
- Up to 50 studios names like designers, galleries, interior designers, etc,
- ALL images are clickable, allowing you to access limitless new insights!
You’ll receive this as a PDF – in English.