Our founder, Chloé Valette, knows how hard it is as a design professional to get fresh ideas for new projects. That’s why she’s started to edit exclusive interiors and furniture design Trend Reports. Twice a year, she is digging deeply into the design world and gathers all the best references from design shows and interior design projects in New York, Milan, Paris, and more into both Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer interior design trend reports.
Tackling the innovation challenge is just as much a skill as designing or creating, and you and your team need guidance to perform when it counts. Thanks to our interior design Trend Report, containing 4 professionally designed trend moods with exclusive insights, find out everything you need to deliver amazing projects to your customers and followers, drawing inspiration from the best emerging or established design and architecture studios.
Here’s what’s inside our new and exclusive 37-page ebook issue, for the Spring/Summer 2020 season:
- An exclusive preface, written by Julia Haney Montanez, American design curator,
- The 4 Key Trends of the season, 3 pages each,
- The complete Pantone color chart of the season, up to 21 color references,
- 50+ studio/designer/architect names to take inspiration from and increase your network,
- Clickable images to websites and/or Instagram accounts, allowing you to access limitless new insights!
Join our 1600+ Happy Customers Community!
Please note that you’ll receive this as a high-quality PDF file – in English.